Saturday 29 March 2014

Photography Tips and Tricks: Part I

Hi everyone. Today we would take a look at a simple yet effective trick.

lets have look at how to take these type of photos:


Lets look at the equipment you need for these type of photos:
1. A camera.
2. A tripod.
3. Microsoft paint (or the MAC default photo editing app).
4. Bit of patience.   


That's it.


Let have a look at the original photo:


Method:
1. Find a glossy surface and keep the object you want to shoot on it. In my 
    case I used my laptop's top as a glossy surface.
2. Click the photo.
3. Open the photo in paint.
4. Select white color.
5. Select the brush tool and paint the remaining photo in white color.
6. Be careful with the edges. If you need, zoom it full and then paint.
7. Remember that the photo will look good only if the details are right.

That's all.

Here are some more shots like above:





P.S: Let me know if you have any such ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment